Stress can affect all areas of your life.
This online Stress Management Course is a result of popular demand from my clients. Whether personal or professional, stress is a massive global problem in our lives and tends to be part of many coaching conversations. According to research by Perkbox, in 2020, of British adults in employment – a staggering 79% commonly experience work-related stress. This makes work-related stress the most common form of stress in the UK. I can only imagine these numbers are worse today with the impact of the current pandemic. Some of the effects of stress can be permanent, so managing Stress before it manages you can be worth the quality of your life. There is lots of great advice free on the NHS website on this subject, which you can read to get started.
The Stress Management Course
If you are suffering from Stress and want to learn effective ways to manage it, this online Stress Management course and workshop are for you.
- You will get a comprehensive understanding of Stress and how it works in the body.
- Key components of stress and how to minimise the physiological stressors.
- With this knowledge, you will see how practical self-management techniques help you reduce the impact of Stress.
- All the evidence-based tools enable you to make lifestyle changes that are proven to impact Stress levels.
- This Stress Management Course has a workshop element that will allow you to understand your specific stressors in a personalised setting. Although delivered digitally, you will get the coaching benefit, enabling you to devise an action plan to manage these areas better. This will offer help and support basis your specific stressors.
- This class teaches a cognitive-behavioural coaching framework to help your approaches to stress in the future.
This Stress Management Course brings together the experience gained by working across industries with businesses, executives, and personal clients—the learnings from these clients and the latest scientific understanding of effective tools to manage Stress. The learnings from successfully helping many through the complex challenge of Stress informed the workshop’s design to help you better understand your Stressors and how to manage them.
Book your masterclass
This masterclass is 5-hour class. Please register your interest and we will let you know when the next one is scheduled.
If you have any specific questions before this workshop, please contact us.